Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Take-out Challenge "Franklin" edition

Since we have been quarantined for who knows how long now I have had some great meals from a number of restaurants. I go to these restaurants because I love to eat and I want to support our local businesses. The other day I heard of a local restaurant that had not really had a lot of business lately and I hate that because I don't want to lose the restaurants that we have.

My solution is to make it into a challenge and promote local restaurants by just making them visible to the public. Sometimes I think that people forget about businesses especially when they don't drive by them every day and the parking lots look empty.

Disclaimer - Some of these businesses may be temporarily closed for a time but just keep checking social media to see when they open back up. Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment