Saturday, April 11, 2020

How this is all getting started

So I’m pretty bummed about Spring Break not going as planned since I’d be touring a bunch of students and parents around Boston and New York this week.
If you’ve ever traveled with me you know my greatest passions are learning something new (preferably related to history), traveling, eating, and having fun. So I’ve been thinking how can I do these things while still obeying guidelines that have been set by our Governor?
So this week I’ve decided to enjoy Spring Break through Mitchell’s Eats. I will travel around the state and try some of the best restaurants, take out only, that I have always wanted to try. Some of these may be close to home and some will not.
I’d love to hear your recommendations for some of the best restaurants in Kentucky but they have to fit some requirements before I’ll go:
1. Be in the state of Kentucky (Andy says I can’t leave the state)
2. Be a locally owned restaurant (I want to support our local restaurants during this time)
3. Be a place a haven’t eaten before
Hope you will join me in this foodie tour; the first one will be posted later today. Be Kind and Show Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment