Thursday, April 16, 2020

Best Meal Ever!


Check out this awesome meal of Turkey Breast, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, dressing, gravy, and Fruit Tea! Unfortunately for you, this isn’t found in any restaurant but in my Mom’s kitchen. One of the perks of this Covid-19 is slowing down the pace of life to allow people to cook more from and for me to reap the benefits of it. I got a text this afternoon from my mom saying, “Don’t buy or cook anything for supper tonight. I will bring you a plate later of some good stuff!”  And let me tell you that it was some GOOD STUFF! 

My favorite of all time is the dressing balls that are a tradition that my Granny, my Mom’s mom, would cook for holiday meals. Every time I eat them it takes me back to Granny’s kitchen with all the delicious food and family. The fruit tea was a recipe from the Loveless Cafe and let me tell you it is incredible, if you love fruit tea then you should check out their website. So, unfortunately, you can’t go out and buy this meal, so treasure the home cooking that you have when you have it. #MyMomIsBetterThanYourMom 

No comments:

Post a Comment