Saturday, April 11, 2020

Federal Grove - Auburn, Kentucky

Today my family had our early Easter Dinner, since it is nice outside and I’ve only really been going over and spending time outside on the porch with them. We actually had take out from Federal Grove located in Auburn, Kentucky. Federal Grove is both a Bed and Breakfast and a restaurant serving family style meals. One great thing about Federal Grove is that they are having an additional pick up spot in the Greenwood Mall parking lot in Bowling Green where you can meet them there instead of driving out to Auburn.


Our meal consisted of three meats (Fried Chicken, Roast Beef, and Meatloaf), four sides (Turnip Greens, Green Beans, Cheesy Ranch Potatoes, and Baked Apples), rolls, and Fruit Tea. My mom also made deviled eggs, hoe cakes, and Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings to go along with the meal. It was of course delicious and we are all stuffed! I even had enough that I was able to take home leftovers for tomorrow. It was great getting to sit outside and enjoy the nice day with family!


1 comment:

  1. Federal Grove is literally like 10 minutes from me!! I’ll have to try it out sometimes!!!

    ReplyDelete